Bachelor in Public Health programme was started at Institute of Medicine in 1987 A.D. Starting from the Silver Jubilee Batch, the entry of students for the programme has been doubled. At present, 40 students are selected for BPH programme. Out of these 40 students, 25% have background of General Science (10+2) whereas the remaining 75% have background of Health Science.

The details of the students enrolled for BPH programme can be accessed from here: